- SPF50+ sun Protection lotion for babies
- For baby's sensitive or sun-intolerant skin
- Very water resistant
- For Face & body
OverviewPaeditricians and dermatologists recommend that babies under the age of 3 have no direct sun exposure whatsoever. Even in the shade optimal protection is recommended to protect their delicate and fragile skin from indirect UV rays.
Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF50+ Baby Lotion is La Roche-Posay's first UV protection designned specifically for babies 6 months + in the event of indirect sun exposure.
• More than the minimum UVA protection recommended by EU standards
• High tolerance - tested under dermatological and paediatric control and atopy-prone skin
• Comfortable texture - enriched with Shea Butter
How to use
Apply at least twice daily when in indirect sunlight. Suitable for both face and body. Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
• Do not expose babies and young children to direct sunlight
• Protect your babies and children from the sun by keeping them well covered, including covering them with a hat, t-shirt, umbrella and sunglasses.
Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Drometrizole Trisiloxane
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer
|Target Skin Type||Damaged|
- Free ShippingWith absolutely everything!
- Easy ReturnsDoesn't fit? Return it for free
- Cash On DeliveryPay the way that is easy for you
Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF50 + Baby Lotion
Added to Bag