- A woody fragrance with subtle floral notes
- For women who know what they want and are not afraid to express their inner emotions or share their feelings
- Suitable for warmer spring and summer days
- Blend of notes like allspice, himalayan cedar and woody
About the Brand
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste. René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname the crocodile given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
About the Product
Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today. It's fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today. Lacoste Pour Femme Eau de Parfum opens with peppery, slightly sweet notes of allspice, which are complemented by a delicate accord of freesia. This is followed by a floral heart that enthrals you with essences of silky jasmine, heliotrope, hibiscus and ravishing rose. The base of the composition of the fragrance combines cedar and sandalwood, incense and warm musk.
|Fragrance Category||Floral, Woody|
|Base Note||Himalayan Cedar, Sandal And Incense|
|Heart/Middle Note||Heliotrope And Jasmine, Hibiscus Blossom And Bulgarian Rose|
|Top Note||Allspice And Purple Freesia|
- Free ShippingWith absolutely everything!
- Cash On DeliveryPay the way that is easy for you