- Instantly relieves itching urges and reduces eczema lesions. Anytime, anywhere
- Suitable for babies, children and adults
- For both face & body
- For atopic eczema-prone skin, itchy skin, irritated skin or dry patches
- Allergy tested, paraben-free, fragrance-free
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Stick AP+, a skin-soothing on-the-spot treatment for skin that’s prone to irritations. It is created for the needs of skin that’s prone to eczema, sensitivity and dryness.Features
• For atopic eczema-prone skin, itchy skin, irritated skin or dry patches
• Instant anti-itch soothing gesture to replace scratching reflex
• Reduces eczema lesions with Lipid-replenishing shea butter, Anti-inflammatory madecassoside anti-bacterial zinc gluconate
The combination of lipid replenishing shea butter and madecassoside soothes irritations that are due to moisture loss, whilst repairing the barrier function of the skin. To keep your skin and your stick bacteria free, zinc gluconate prevents contamination on the face and body.
Instantly relieves scratching urges and reduces eczema lesions. Anytime, anywhere
Shea Butter, Water, Polyethylene, Mineral Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-30 etc.
How To Apply
Apply as often as necessary when itching.
On application: Skin is soothed 94%
Suppler 92% and less dry 96%
Eczema lesion are reduced
TEXTURE & APPLICATION
Quick dress texture
Does not transfer onto clothes
Apply as often as necessary when itching
This item cannot be exchanged or returned
|Non-Comedogenic||Shea Butter, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside|
- Free ShippingWith absolutely everything!
- Cash On DeliveryPay the way that is easy for you
Lipikar Stick AP+ 15ml
Added to Bag