- Helps in soothing, normalizing and balancing
- Features a floral aroma
- Can be used in aromatherapy
- Packaging of the product may vary
OverviewNOW Foods Lavender Oil is steam distilled from fresh flowering tops, ensuring only the purest and highest quality oil available. Soothing, normalizing, and balancing, lavender essential oil is great for aromatherapy and has many other uses. For non-aromatherapy purposes, such as applying directly to the skin, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grape seed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
|Ingredient||Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Chamomile Oil|
|Model Name||Pure Lavender Essential Oil|
|Target Skin Type||All Skin Types|
- Free ShippingWith absolutely everything!
- Cash On DeliveryPay the way that is easy for you